Review: It's Pumpkin Season at TJ's!

7:08 PM

I love summer. I love everything about it. Hot weather, longer hours where the sun is hot, sundresses and bikinis. The only thing that softens the blow of the transition into fall/winter is pumpkin-flavored items...specifically, pumpkin items at Trader Joe's!

I recall last year, I was so excited about all the new pumpkin releases at Trader Joe's that I spent $50 on items I wanted to try out. The cashier even remarked, "wow, there's only one thing here that isn't pumpkin-flavored." Yep. I'm always impressed by the items that Trader Joe's rolls out every fall. While I didn't go nuts on pumpkin items this year like I did last year, I wanted to showcase on some noteworthy items I did purchase:

Tastes just like fall! The ginger cookies add a little spice to really complement the pumpkin flavored ice cream


They come in little packages like this...almost guilt free at 60 calories a pop. ;)


When I saw this, I KNEW I had to try it!




The pumpkin flavor was not too heavy and inside there are pieces of graham crackers! A good spin on an asian snack.



I am a huge fan of these. I love the cakey texture of scones, but don't appreciate it when flavors are too sweet...this is the perfect blend. I highly recommend them!


Excuse the marks from the ice cream...:)

 Other items that I have tried and strongly recommend:
Easy to make dinner!

Source: Traderjoes.com
Source: Traderjoes.com
Source: Traderjoes.com
Source: Traderjoes.com
Buttery, crispy crust with a creamy pumpkin-y filling.
Source: Traderjoes.com
I like the "regular", rosemary ones too!
Source: Traderjoes.com


I was surprised at how delicious this was. Pair with some ice cream and you are in for a decadent dessert!

Source: Traderjoes.com

I couldn't find a picture of the Pumpkin Spice Salted Caramels so this will have to do. (Also, shameless plug! Follow the hashtag #minaeatsTJ on Instagram for more TJ picks!)

Friends, do you like pumpkin flavors? What is your favorite item from Trader Joe's?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe